Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012 Blog 366!

So what is 2012 Blog 366 all about? Well I got this idea from Project-365. Basically what it is; you pick a subject to blog about every day for a full year. No taking a day off just because you have other things going on or because you are sick.

So what can one possibly find to blog about every day? Well, there are so many things in our world, pick one! For me our Military is something that has a deep meaning in my life. Therefore, I will be blogging here about that. Now before you start thinking, "Great just another Military Blog", hold on a minute. This isn't just another boring military blog. This blog will be a mixture of topics with Military being just one of many.

My thoughts on the Military are mine. Just another person that has been touched by the military here in our great country.Make sure you join this Blog so that you can easily come back to read the latest stories. Tell your friends and share my link so others can enjoy the stories and topics as well.

So why is it 2012 Blog 366? Well, as you know this is leap year. Therefore there are 366 days in 2012. Next year will be back to 365 days in the year with 364 Blog posts about some subject or another. Each year I will be changing what I focus on. Stay tuned folks it's going to be a very interesting time here at 2012 blog 366!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave YOUR thoughts here: