Monday, May 21, 2012

Apologies

Hello readers,

My apologies for not posting here as I had planned. This year has gotten to me in ways I never dreamed. Where on Earth do I begin?

My husband made it home from his deployment to Afghanistan. Shortly thereafter we said "I Do". Less than one week after the wedding, we moved our new family south. We love the El Paso area so much!
Since the move things are starting to slow down a little.

I am working on getting my photography business started. It has been easier said than done though. What is a photographer without a camera or equipment? Just another person that wants to do something that she isn't prepared to do.

I still have my writing but have ran into a brick wall on it. I just can't seem to pull the stories out of my head the way most writers do.

Jon and I's daughters are doing well. Our oldest daughter is having her very first ever poem published soon! We are so very proud of her for that, she is after all only 15. We keep telling her to work hard on her writing and she will go far. She can write to her readers hearts.

Well, will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave YOUR thoughts here: