Monday, January 2, 2012

Little Missing Ayla

We've heard it all before, "I put my kid to bed when I woke up she was gone". So begins yet another case of a child "snatched" from her bed. Little Ayla Reynolds just twenty months old lived with her father in Maine. Her mother who needed time to take care of herself is now seeking custody of Ayla back from the father. The mother stating that she is concerned for Ayla's safety in her fathers care.

The mother filed court documents the day before Ayla disappeared. The father states that Ayla "is my world" and that he would "never do anything to harm her".  A $30,000 reward is being offered by local citizens and businesses, for information that may lead authorities to little Ayla.

I don't know if maybe it's just the skeptic in me or what, but my gut tells me that this case will turn out like so many others do. I pray that this isn't the case though. I hope that this little Angel is found to be safe and alive. She hasn't yet had time on this Earth to really begin her life.

I won't post her picture her, however I will give you the link to her story on CNN- Ayla Reynolds MISSING. It takes a village to raise a child they say, so lets all work together to bring Ayla home. What can you do? Help Ayla by spreading her story to others, someone must know something.

Praying for Angel Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave YOUR thoughts here: