Sunday, January 8, 2012

Todays post is late.

I apologize once again. I woke up this morning and left the house an hour later. I didn't expect to be gone all day. First we had a girls day out shopping. Then Mom, Faith and I got home and picked up the rest of the family. We all headed out to spend the afternoon having lunch and shopping some more. I got a killer pair of 5 1/2 inch heels. They are to die for!

After we got home we spent the next three hours turning my almost black natural hair color, from a dyed red to BLONDE! Yes, it's official I am now a strawberry blonde! I don't really know how I feel about it yet. It's still too new for me to know if I will like it. The girls like it even though they aren't used to seeing mom being blonde. Will I keep it blonde? No. It's okay for a short time, but not too long. I already miss my red.

Well, I'm tired tonight since it is after midnight here. Sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave YOUR thoughts here: