Sunday, January 8, 2012

Well, I did IT!

I was blonde for about 18 hours. I didn't like it very much. It doesn't go with my complexion very well. I went blonde so that I could get the shade of red that I was after. After 6 years of trying to get a shade like Reba's I gave up because I just can't get my dark brown/black hair to go that red.

This time I tried a new brand of hair coloring that I have wanted to try for some time. My hair now has a pink/red tint to it. I am LOVIN' it! It looks awesome. My town is so DULL everyone looks at me like I am a martian or something. I don't care what they think, I did it because it was something I wanted to do. And as long as I love it, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Jon hasn't had a chance to see the red yet. He was able to see the pictures of me as a blonde for  those few hours though. He agreed, blonde and I are not meant to be. That's perfectly fine with me, as I love my red hair! I should have been born with red.

Here's a picture of me with my new color!


I love the shade it turned out! I used a brand called Splat, this is their Raspberry color. It is awesome! I am thinking about keeping it this way for the next year or two, maybe longer. It'll depend on what Jon thinks of course, but I am so happy with this color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave YOUR thoughts here: